Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Crazy week(s)!

I have procrastinated for far too long. I absolutely despise that I do that to myself. You would think that I would learn my lesson, but I always seem to wait until the last minute for everything!

This whole week, and many more in the near future, I am almost booked solid. I have been putting off going to the grocery store for almost a week now. There is an award ceremony for Ty tonight, tomorrow evening is a "welcome home" dinner for a friend of a friends (this is for a 17 year-old who just finished chemo), the kids get out of school next week, I'm supposed to start back to school next week. We are going camping in a few weeks, I still have to transfer the title on the camper, and get to the secretary of state for tabs and a license plate. We have to get together with my brother to show us how to properly assemble the camper. I have to get it all cleaned out. Need to buy a new filter and open my pool. There is the usual chores...laundry, mowing the lawn, etc. I just feel like I can't keep up! Oh the stress! Not to mention the tightening of my neck muscles! LOL

So, I guess the bottom line is that I HAVE to make a list of everything that needs to be done and try to accomplish at least a few of those EVERY SINGLE DAY! Ugh. There's something to look forward to! (I've actually gotten a few of these things accomplished while in between phone calls here at work and trying to type this out) Woo hoo...go me! LOL

Have a great day all!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Same here girl. I have a to do list that too long. Crazy weeks all around!

jlybn123 said...

Well, considering that I haven't a "real" vacation in over 2 years. I'm counting the days until I really get away from it all.

Chief Slacker said...

Lists are good yet annoying. being ADD the more I have written down, the less I forget. Except for when I do forget and then the list is a nasty reminder of what i forgot to do...

True Jersey Girl said...

I have so many lists to make, I would have to make a list of lists. Eh, that's too much work. I'll just blog instead.

Mellie Helen said...

I can't help but notice that, with all the things we forget to do, we always seem to remember to blog!

jlybn123 said...

That is something I should be better about...making lists. They say that is an effective way to get things done. Will have to work on that!

I have also noticed that we all seem to find the time to blog as well...with such hectic schedules, how can that be??? LOL WE ARE ADDICTED!

Have gotten quite a bit done tonight...thank goodness because some of the stress is melting away.

Night all!

jlybn123 said...

That is something I should be better about...making lists. They say that is an effective way to get things done. Will have to work on that!

I have also noticed that we all seem to find the time to blog as well...with such hectic schedules, how can that be??? LOL WE ARE ADDICTED!

Have gotten quite a bit done tonight...thank goodness because some of the stress is melting away.

Night all!

Peanutt said...

Wow, thats a lot to chew! The only advice I have is take small bites and chew slowly! And know that there will be at least ONE thing that you'll remember, and it'll be AFTER you need it! Just think, in a few weeks, all that will be accomplished and a new list will form!
LY