Tuesday, September 20, 2005

WHAT'S AN EXTRA $200?

In yesterday's post, I told you that I was having problems with my car and that it was going to cost about $600. Last night I got a call from my mechanic. He said that he had called around to several places, and it seemed like the parts were going to be very expensive. He said that we may be looking at $800 now. I'm sure you could probably hear my wailing, from wherever you reside, when I hung up that phone. (I think I will just avoid all other calls from him!) LOL


HERE, LET ME PULL THAT OUT OF YOU...

Now I know your dirty minds might be conjuring up many things with a topic like that, but just stop it! LOL I'm talking about my apology. Yes, I did get one! But not without a fight! We went all day yesterday without speaking. Around 5:30, he called me to ask if I was ever gonna call him??? LOL Come to find out, he was mad at me all day because I was "mad at him!" Long story short, after going back and forth voicing our sides of the situation, he finally called and said that he was really sorry and that he shouldn't have said what he did! Thank you! That's what I was looking for!


PLAYING IN THE RAIN CAN BE CONTAGIOUS!

A while back, I posted about the day that Brian and I played in the rain. (We were actually working in the rain, but we made it fun.) We were soaked and both looked like drowned rats, but we laughed and actually had lots of fun.

I had no idea about this, but my dog also loves to play in the rain! Now I was under the impression that small dogs were usually timid, and scared of water, other dogs, stuff like that. Not Max! He will walk right up to dogs 4 times his size, and bark at them. He is very cocky, and makes it known to everyone that he will not back down from anything. (Well, except the vacuum.)

Yesterday, my sister shows up and we let the dog out in the backyard, so he wouldn't jump all over her. She's looking out the window at him and just starts cracking up. I look outside, and see him laying right under the water spray. He looked as though he was taking a shower, rolling his furry head from side to side. It was hilarious! Did I mention that his fur is pretty much like a lions mane???? That there is tons of it, and if it gets the least bit wet, he smells rancid??? Time to make an appt. with the groomer! LOL Oh well, he enjoyed it!


HE'S FINALLY FREE!

I finally let my son be ungrounded, after about 1 1/2 weeks. He was very appreciative and said that he had learned a very valuable lesson and that he would never do anything like that again! (Remember the jewelry fiasco?) So hopefully, he means what he says and I can look forward to no more incidences like that! Can't help but wonder what will be next! ::groan::

So, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. That's all I have for you today. (Wasn't that enough?)

Have a wonderful day! =)

No comments: