Sunday, May 22, 2005

Good weekend.

Yesterday was an absolute gorgeous day! It was probably mid 70's, sunny, and hardly a cloud in the sky. Today they are calling for rain, but hey, that's just the way it goes.

We worked about 5 hours on the yard yesterday...accomplished so much. I was bone weary when we finished, but it was all worth it. Still have more to do, but will get it all done eventually.

Went for a long drive around sunset last night. Was just too beautiful to stay in the house. Didn't go anywhere particular, just driving with the windows down, hair flying in the wind. Was really nice.

Today, I have the usual laundry that has accumulated over the week. (Which is near a ton) Not gonna let it stress me. Going up to paint my nails and shower to get ready for the baby shower today.

That's about it for now...nothing too exciting. (Which is just fine with me)

See ya! ~

No comments: