Friday, June 09, 2006

~~IT'S BEEN FOREVER!~~

I know that it has seemed like I have forgotten about my blogging responsibilities, and I'm so sorry! I just haven't had the time or the incentive to write lately. There hasn't been too much going on to report, other than the same ol' stuff, only on different days! Such is my life.

Tyler has been back to school for a few weeks now, without incident. That's a good thing. We did meet with the dean and the principal before his return and we were warned that if anything like this should happen again, there is no more chances, he will be expelled. They aren't just talking about this year or next either, this is throughout his graduation! So yes, I have some stress and trepidation over all of that. Tyler isn't really the type of kid who weighs the pros and cons of things before he does them. Unfortunately, it just isn't a part of his genetic make-up! I'm sure that I will be on pins and needles for the next 7 years or so...until he walks down that aisle, donning a cap and gown!!!!

I'm on the hunt for a pool filter right now. Not having much luck so far, but I'm bound and determined that I will have the pool up and running soon. It's even kinda late to open it up, but I don't really care. As long as it's going in the next few weeks, I'll be pretty happy! (Not to mention how happy the kids will be.)

See there, two paragraphs in and I'm already racking my brain, trying to come up with something to type. That's pretty bad. Is my life that boring??? I think it apparently must be!

Work has been bearable, the kids have been into a little minor mischief (not doing their chores, stuff like that), my sister just kicked out her loser boyfriend. That's really about it!

I guess I will report back when I got more goods!!! Have a great day all!

No comments: