Thursday, May 11, 2006

~~LET THE DRAMA BEGIN...~~

Well, I knew that it wouldn't be long before craziness would ensue in my life. My stomach is churning and in knots right now, I will probably have a killer headache before the day is through and it's a good thing the ex is picking my son up from school because I might have had to beat the shit out of him!

I got a call from Tyler's principal about an hour ago stating that he had Tyler in the office because he had apparently sent a pencil whizzing by one of the teacher's heads. Of course this was witnessed by several people and Tyler admitted to doing it, because....(you ready for this one?)...."I don't like her! She always gets me in trouble!"

I haven't talked to Tyler yet, but my first question will certainly be, "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING????" Of course, they are talking about taking this to the dean and the principal says that it is completely out of his hands. I believe that there may be a hearing with the school superintendant and the dean. Still waiting to find out for sure.

Talk about frustration...

Edit: I have since found out, that we will not have to go through a hearing, but instead he will be suspended for 10 days and will have to meet with the dean before re-entry to school!

No comments: