Sunday, July 02, 2006


As the title suggests, this has been an endless week. I think I've had about 2 hours to relax in the past 6-7 days. Today is Sunday, and as it stands right now, my house is still a kitchen table is in the middle of the livingroom, my stove is also in the livingroom, my microwave cart is sitting in the middle of my hallway and everything is just a mess. I've picked up as much as I possibly can, but it's still driving me crazy! It will be pure bliss to have everything back to normal around here!! As I type this, he is finishing up the last of the grouting, which after allowing it to dry for a few hours, will allow me to put things back where they belong. Yay! I so can't wait!

On Tuesday our clinic closed at noon, due to some possibly harmful fumes coming from the roofers working there. We started smelling some pretty powerful stuff on Monday afternoon. By Tuesday, it was making most people light-headed at the very least and some people were having some problems with their asthma. They told us that we had to call all of our patient's for that day and just head home! Bonus! Peanutt and I headed to lunch and then I headed to home to try and catch a few winks...couldn't, wouldn't, didn't happen! Instead, I ended up doing a bunch of stuff around the house and worked on the pool.

Wednesday was my birthday and I worked and then went out to dinner with Brian and the boys. We also did some running to get everything we needed for the floor the following day. His parents came over for some cake and then we called it a day.

On Thursday and Friday, Dennis came over to work on the flooring and my sister, Brian and I worked on the pool. We got the pool to change colors from deep sludgy brown, to a light greenish. Woo hoo. LOL We have shocked and vacuumed the crap out of it with days of this left to go. I'm hoping to have it finally ready in the next 4 days or so.

I did have a little time yesterday to take the kids to the pool at Brian's mom and dads house. We then ate dinner and came home, I was done. Today, I haven't had much energy or motivation, but I did still manage to wash all the walls in the kitchen and to help Dennis with the final buffing of half of the floor in there, along with a little laundry and running once again to Home Depot. Yikes. I'm tired and still need to get out and attend to the pool.

After working tomorrow, I will then be off for the rest of the week. We don't have big plans really, just going to the wave pool one day and maybe to the lake a few times. Corey's birthday is also coming soon, with Brian's the day after and then Tyler's 2 weeks after that. Oh yeah, and Corey's going to camp in a week and a half and then we are on vacation in the Upper Peninsula the week after that!

My oh my, these days are flying by....while it's a little hectic and stressful, I know that it will all be worth it in the end!

Don't know when I will be able to update again. I hope that all of you have had a wonderful weekend, and if I don't get the chance to check back in here...a beautiful 4th, as well.

Check Out for thousands of custom glitters and layouts


No comments: