Thursday, November 10, 2005

~~Nothing much.

Not really all that much to report here. No more outrageous phone bills or anything of the sort. This week has pretty much been uneventful...just the same ol', same ol'.

Although, my youngest has made his first unchaperoned trip to camp. He left on Monday, and comes home tomorrow. I was fearful that after a day or so, that I would get a call telling me to pick him up, but all has been quiet, so far. This camp is an "outdoor" schooling type environment. My oldest went last year and absolutely loved it, I'm hoping that Ty feels the same way about it, but we'll see.

Tomorrow, Brian and I both have the day off work and are planning on going to see the Red Wings. This will be my first hockey game in years. I'm really looking forward to it. Go Wings!!

It's looking like Saturday we are going to a friends house for a Texas Hold 'Em tourney. There are going to be 3 other couples. Should be fun.

That's really about it for me. Like I said, nothing much here!

Have a great day and weekend!!! =)~~

No comments: