Sunday, October 30, 2005

~~BLOG NEGLECT!

Okay, I know that I've been slacking bigtime, when it comes to posting but I've even been too pooped to blog. To make matters worse, it's kind of difficult to blog, when I feel like there are spies all around me! Our new digs at work are not even near as private as they used to be. It's not like we can really "hang out" reading blogs and go unnoticed doing so. It helps that I used to work there prior, and can figure out who some of the spies might be. But it's still an uneasy feeling, knowing that the big kahuna can walk up at any moment! Ugh!

So, the big "move" has had me a little out of sorts and I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things. Will try to make my rounds tonight and to be a better blogger from here on out! ~

=)

No comments: