Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Just a fantasy...



Have you ever counted the days, minutes, and seconds until something was going to happen? Have you ever wanted something so badly that you felt like every minute was an eternity? Have you ever played the scene in your head a million times, knowing that when this monumental thing happened...it would make you happier than you could have even imagined?

Yeah, that was today for me....

Know what happened in the end????

Total and utter disappointment! Ugh!

3 comments:

Me said...

LOL....I always wish I'd get Ed McMahan on my door saying I won a million dollars :)

jlybn123 said...

Me too Beth, me too! Not that yesterday would have been a life changing event or anything, but was just something I was really looking forward to!!! Ugh!

Cat said...

I Hate when that Happens! Gah!

Take care