Monday, February 20, 2006

~~MEET MY MOM~~

This weekend I spent some time with my sister and Aunt, and we started going through some old pictures. I have been busy since, trying to scan all of them and make some copies for my brothers, sisters, and I to share. We found some really old black and whites of my mom during a time, when obviously she didn't mind having her picture taken. We don't really know the story behind these, but we think she may have been looking into modeling. Something that takes all of us by surprise.

So here she is, my mom....





















































These pics just literally amaze me, as my mom was never one the least bit interested in getting her picture taken. She was always the first to hide her face or run out of the shot. I guess there's a part of her that I just never knew. Well, enjoy!

Happy Monday all!

No comments: