Tuesday, April 25, 2006

~~I GOT NOTHING~~

There hasn't been much of anything to really talk about, these past few weeks. Everything is pretty much status quo, thankfully.

The weather has been very nice and I've been enjoying it immensely. We have taken up tennis and try and get out there at least 4 days a week. I love it, love it, love it. I'm not very sports inclined, and to actually find a sport that I'm pretty good at, makes me very happy! LOL We dropped the boys at scouts last night and spent the full 1 1/2 hours on the courts. Since we had no kids with us we did really great and were dripping with sweat by the time we finished. (Was almost as exhilarating as a great sex session!) LOL
Wink wink...not quite!

The boys have pretty much been staying out of trouble. Though, now that I go and publish this, they are bound to get into some big bad stuff! Always happens like that. It's hard to believe that my little boys are gonna be 13 and 11, in a few short months. Also hard to believe that the school year is almost over and they will soon be on vacation. Ugh!

Easter was very nice, spent it with Brian's family and then mine. The time I spent at my sister's was great quality time...we played a few games and then all napped. LOL Was a nice break from the constant running though.

We've taken the 4-wheelers out a few times now, and that has been lots of fun. Brian and I went by ourselves last week and I ended up getting covered in mud from my feet to my knees and also covering the 4-wheeler. I pulled into the marshiest area around...I have that knack. See there, not athletically inclined, but it did make us break out into a fit of laughter.

So, that's really about it. My life in a nutshell. Not too much happening! I hope that everyone is well.

No comments: