Sunday, April 09, 2006

~~GREAT WEEKEND~~

Other than the passing of Peanutt's grandma, this has been a pretty nice weekend. It feels like I have all my ducks in a row right now, and that really leaves me feeling at peace. It's not about every little thing being perfect either. My house isn't perfectly clean, my kids aren't the biggest angels, etc. It's just a relaxed, calm feeling from within.

Don't know where it came from, or how long it will stay, but I'm sure making it a point to just sit back and let it just be. Not going to spend the rest of my Sunday afternoon making the beds, or griping at the kids that there are things they need to do, I'm not going to sweep the kitchen floor, or dust. I'm just going to do what mommy wants. Yep, that's definitely my plan.

Anyone wanna join me????

No comments: