Friday, March 10, 2006

~~UNDER MY SKIN~~

Yes, I am about to rant a little bit. The loud mouth at work is stressing me out beyond belief. I have talked about this before, and things have only progressively gotten worse since. Not only is she loud to the point that you simply cannot think ANY thoughts while she is talking, but she also has this way of acting "busy" whenever she sees a patient of hers coming her way. It's making all of us nuts. I am stressed to the point where I need a good masseuse to sit behind me at all times so that I may get through the day without the need for a Motrin 600! My neck and shoulders are so tense while at work, that I feel like my head is just going to explode, (either that or my temper), neither of which will be pretty!

I am honestly getting to the point where I might turn into this! Actually, the look on his face describes the way that I feel in her presence every single day. Something has to give before I start taking screwdrivers and jamming them into my eardrums, just so that I don't have to listen to her big mouth anymore!

(By the way, we are also logging how many of her patient's that we check in on a daily basis. Yeah, today she had a total of 28 patient's and we checked in/or out a total of 23 of those!) If that's not totally taking advantage of a situation, then I truly don't know what is.

What would all of you do, if you found yourselves in the shoes of Peanutt and I?

No comments: