Monday, September 19, 2005

NEW CLUB!

I found a very nice club near my house. My sister and a couple of friends went on Saturday night. It's located right behind the hospital where I just had my surgery, on a drive that I thought was strictly for hospital access only.

This club was like a beach tiki bar. It's either indoor or outdoor. I never even checked out the inside, but the outside was awesome. The bar itself, was located to your right, as you walk in, and to your left was a huge dance area, with pedestals (for those who really like to be on display). There was a large screen that displayed a silhouette of a naked girl dancing to every single song they played. (Yes, the men were certainly drawn to this feature!) There were tables all over, no stools though. It's a stand up or dance kind of place. LOL All of this was overlooking the river and there was a full moon. The weather couldn't have been more perfect, probably around 70 degrees.

I had a really good time and will definitely be going back there in the future. I think what I enjoyed most was not only the atmosphere that the club itself created, but the fact that EVERYONE was extremely nice and there was absolutely no drama. A good time was had by all.

Will have to scan a few pics that were taken while there. It was a promotion for Bud Light and they took a head shot and let us choose what sport type we wanted our head planted on. At first, I picked football, just because Brian is such a big fan. Talk about frickin' hilarious! My pic came back and it looks just like my son...yes, I truly look like a boy! My sister asked if I could get it redone, which I did. This one was better. It was a female referree with huge knockers! LOL

MY CAR IS A HOOPDIE!

Brian took my car for a routine oil change this weekend. The guy took one look at my oil and refused to even change it! He said that there is water in it, which probably indicates a blown head gasket. I'm so completely illiterate, when it comes to cars and what all of that actually entails. (As is Brian!) So, I give my brother a call, to see what he knows about it...how easy or complicated it is...etc. The first words out of his mouth were, "Oh shit, Stace." That right there, told me what I needed to know. Oh shit is right...this is gonna cost me a bit. So not what I need right now, but just the way it goes sometimes. At least Brian has 2 vehicles, and I don't have to worry about getting a ride to and from work. From what I'm told, my engine will be "almost new", when this is all done. Let's pray for that to be true and that nothing else goes wrong any time soon.

OPEN MOUTH INSERT FOOT.

Everyone knows that there are certain topics that you just don't bring up to certain people. (Especially those who know you very well). It's just downright inconsiderate and can be very hurtful, to boot. While watching a movie last night, my beloved said something that pretty much cut me to the core. He was joking around and making fun of something that was happening in the movie. Something that I just didn't find to be funny, at all. Knowing me as well as he does, it's just a subject that shouldn't have even been broached, let alone laugh about.

When I said something about him being pretty inconsiderate, for saying what he had said, it didn't even phase him. After the movie was over, he called me 'crabby', and left. I haven't heard from him since. Like it was my fault, that I got a little upset about something that truly just crushed me! How frustrating!

So, I'm waiting for a bigtime apology. Will see what happens. Not going to stress over it.

Hope everyone has a great day! =)

No comments: